Call us Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm, or text/email us anytime. We will return your call at a time that suits you.
These Terms and Conditions cover what is included in a standard installation package, and the process for quotation for extra work up to £240.
Quotations are valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
It is possible that issues may arise on the day of installation, these could incur extra costs or result in an aborted visit charge.
Therefore, if you think there is any reason why we might not be able to complete your installation on the day please let us know as soon as possible.
Pragmatice Ltd EV installation package includes:
(1) 8 hour standard installation slot.
(2) Fitting of a charging unit or socket on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
(3) Up to 9 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the distribution board and the charging unit or socket.
(4) The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charging unit or socket.
Some conditions and limitations that you need to know:
(1) Extra cable length above 9 metres will be charged at £15 per metre.
(2) If the cable needs to run under floorboards or ceilings you may incur additional costs. These costs would be the responsibility of the customer who would need to make arrangements to prepare for the laying of cables and making good.
(3) All installs/surveys are booked on an all day appointment basis, whilst we will endeavour to accommodate any requirements we cannot guarantee this.
(4) Please inform us of any issues that you have experienced that have caused repetitive circuit breaker or RCD operations. This may suggest further investigation is necessary to ensure the safety of additional load.
(5) If your current electrical installation does not meet the required legal standard we are legally required to fit Gas, water or earth bonding: £60 up to 5m and £15 p/m thereafter.
(6) £45/hour plus materials over and above the 8 hour standard slot.
(7) Aborted visit (non warranty call out) £80 – £200.
(8) Cancelled appointments with only 24 hours notice £80, if a coloured charger is ordered these are made to order and are subject to a restocking charge of 25% of total cost.
(9) Customer to provide parking and welfare facilities.
1 year full warranty. Any hardware failure should be punctually reported to us at: PR@pragmatice.com
Please quote the product, date of installation and provide a brief explanation of the fault. The technicians will review the information and contact you to get further details and arrange a call out if necessary.
The warranty will be void if the installation is altered by an installer not approved by us, or if the charger is modified with or the repair is attempted by anyone other than one of our technicians.
Limitation of Liability
No liability of any nature shall be incurred or accepted by Pragmatice Ltd for any loss, costs or damage caused by any use and/or misuse of our products, except when caused by our negligence.